Madrix with pixel strings - wrong output to Univ 2 ch1-15
- SanDevices E682 with 15 strings attached. Each string is 25 pixels
- String 1 starts with universe 1, the last string finishes half way through universe 3
- the transition from Universe 1 to 2 is mid-string on String #7
- the first 5 pixels of each universe (2 & 3) seems to be getting skipped. (the universe seems to start at the beginning of the next string. I swore it had to be configuration of the E682, but the config is right, and it works from SACN view
- screenshot of madrix patch and preview, and SACN viewer available here: http://www.rockyrunchristmas.com/pics/MadrixMixUp.pdf
- test setup - all red except for the 5th pixel down on all 15 strings is set to green
- Universe 2 - Pixel 1 is set to green in preview
- PROBLEM: Universe 2 - Pixel 1 shows a value of 255,0,0 (red) in SACN view
- when i test with SACN view sending data to Universe 2 - pixel 1, it works as it should.
Any help or recommendations appreciated.