The MADRIX NEO is a small, reliable, and easy-to-use DMX512 USB interface.
The MADRIX software license for 512 DMX channels is already included.
Made in Germany.
The MADRIX NEO makes it much easier to work with any DMX-based LED lighting installation
thanks to its highly professional qualities and MADRIX.
• DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port
The NEO hardware allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX software using 512 DMX channels.
A Male to Male 3-pin or 5-pin XLR Gender Changer is required for DMX-IN.
• USB 2.0 Standard
The latest USB 2.0 standard is fully supported to allow for a higher maximum speed of 480Mbit/s.
• Power Over USB
The interface is powered directly via the USB port and does not need an additional power supply.
• High Quality
Made from light but solid metal it features a robust enclosure and an eye-catching design.
• Hot Swapping & Plug and Play
Devices can be connected to and disconnected from the computer during use and without a reboot.
• Remote Control
MADRIX can be controlled remotely using the implemented DMX-IN functions.
• Frame Rate Stability
Up to 60 NEOs can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
(60 DMX512 interfaces amount to 30,720 DMX channels.)
Please connect every NEO to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
|Minimum System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz dual-core CPU
- 1024 MB RAM
- 500 MB free harddisk space
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Sound card (for Sound2Light & Music2Light)
- USB 2.0
||Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit
- MADRIX NEO
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- CD-ROM with MADRIX - software
Documents & Links:
- MADRIX Brochure 'Products & Prices' (October 2013) (PDF) (1MB)
- MADRIX NEO Quick Start Guide (6th Edition, April 2012) (PDF) (2.8MB)