Ultimate LED Control
MADRIX 5 will include all the groundbreaking features of MADRIX 1, 2, and 3. Plus so much more. This is the exclusive preview of MADRIX 5. Our team has worked really hard and continues to do so in order to implement features many of you have been asking for. We hope you like it.
A New Effect Category
TRI Effects will be based on existing MADRIX Effects. On top, you can trigger them manually using DMX-IN or MIDI. This will add a whole new level of interaction.
A New Look And Feel
The user interface will be completely overhauled with helpful additions and useful reductions. Everything will be easier to read and easier to use.
Audio Playback Of Videos
The media server capabilities will make a big leap. The audio track of videos can be put out directly. VJing will be more creative than ever.
Two fresh new GUI color schemes will allow you to work better in different environments. Choose freely between the dark theme and the light theme.
Support for 64-bit computing will not only provide access to more memory but also a performance boost for any existing system right out of the box.
The graphical user interface will react even faster. The improved speed is especially noticeable when changing between MADRIX Effects extremely quickly.
You Are in Control
SCE Rotating Shapes will be another great and versatile addition to the large variety of built-in effects that are generated live for you.
New FX Filters
The new Brightness Graph, Color Swap, and Swap Transformation filters will include many new ways to quickly modify your visuals even further.
Patch Editor Improvements
CSV Fixture List Import
Importing CSV files will quickly generate complex patch layouts based on data of third-party software, such as visualizers or lighting design tools.
You will be able to load a background image into the Patch Editor and adapt it to your needs in order to help with the manual placement of fixtures.
Fixture List Printing And Export
The list of fixtures and their configuration can now be sent directly to a printer or exported as compact HTML list for better organization during set up.
Many more details will be improved, such as user-defined fixture highlight and modes, quick adaptation to the mapped area and color depth in use, and more.
More Features Than Ever
- Cue List Recording / Main Output Recording
- Art-Net 4 Support
- Streaming ACN E1.31 Unicast Support
- Automatic Chaser Start
- Preview Output Without Master
- Direct Input For Vertical Sliders
- Fixture Count Limit Per Universe
- Apply DMX Start Channel To Each Universe
- 3 Modes For Color Filters
- And much more!
- These are only a few examples of the new features of MADRIX 5. We will release new information when available. Information on this website is not final and may change without prior notice. Please also note that all work shown is work in progress and may change for the final design.
- You can get the MADRIX 5 update free of charge if you have bought a MADRIX KEY on April 01, 2017 or any later date.
- You can get the MADRIX 5 update at a discount if you have bought a MADRIX KEY before April 01, 2017.
- All prices will be announced at a later date.
- The release date is not yet available.
- It is not required to update to MADRIX 5. All MADRIX 3 products will continue to work.
- We are skipping MADRIX 4 entirely. MADRIX 5 comes directly after MADRIX 3.
We have prepared the main features of MADRIX 5 in a single document for you to download in PDF file format.
You can download the official press release from Prolight + Sound 2017 in English and German below.