midi out

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Wayna

midi out

Post by Wayna »

hello!

I would like to know if it is planned to implement midi out feature, or (even better), if there is a way/turnaround to have it to work in current version.
I would find it useful, particularly when i use touch apps like touchosc or lemur.

ex: with touchosc
i assign a fader to "speed master A" and a button to "reset speed A".
So i raise the fader (let's say to +2), and i hit the reset button, so it resets the speed, the corresponding fader in madrix goes back to i initial position, but my fader in touch osc does not.
Then the first problem is my visual feedback is wrong. The second is that when i touch the fader again, the parameter jumps from the reset value to the value the fader has stayed.

Maybe i'm doing it wrong? But in other programs in use touchosc with,the communication goes both ways just by assigning.

Thanks in advance anyways, this software rocks ;)
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: midi out

Post by Wissmann »

Hi Wayna,
thanks for your comment.
Unfortunately we have currently not the resources to work on this.
Og cource we are interested in this feature but this will still need some time, not in the near future, sorry.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
Wayna

Post by Wayna »

Hi!

Okay, thank you anyway for the reply, would be happy to see it implemented one day!
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

@Wayne You would be very impressed for sure if you could see the current work of the development team here. Stay tuned for the next versions! 8)
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
coool

Post by coool »

nice posts............
coool