Ipad trouble

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Guitarman09

Ipad trouble

Post by Guitarman09 »

Hello. When using Remote HTTP and the default interfaces with my ipad, the
buttons that should toggle ( Black out, Freeze, etc) will not toggle. I can hit refresh in the address bar and this will toggle the function but not by hitting the buttons. Ive tried all I can... Madrix is current, Ipad is up to date.
Interesting note is if I access the remote from another PC and use Explorer rather than Chrome, the toggles work properly. Can anyone help?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Ipad trouble

Post by Guertler »

Hello Guitarman09,
We tried to reproduce it with the iPad. But at the moment we can not reproduce this issue.
Can you please tell us what browser you are using on the iPad and what is the IP address of the MADRIX PC for the HTTP remote?
Guitarman09

Post by Guitarman09 »

I tried Safari and Firefox and Chrome. Maybe I am accessing wrong? I am accessing through a wireless router . I hit the enable button in the http interface and 10.230.180.160 comes up. I enter that IP in the address bar of the ipad and the remote interfaces come up and all works except the toggles.
The public IP address is 71.197.90.109. I loaded Madrix on a new laptop and used a different ipad and still the same results. I must be doing something wrong
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

This request will be handled by e-mail. We give you guys an update when we have found the reason for this issue.