Madrix 3.6c and Midi Problems

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

jbgriffith3

Madrix 3.6c and Midi Problems

Post by jbgriffith3 »

My name is John Griffith. I'm with First Baptist Little Rock in Little Rock, AR, USA
I am running Madrix 3.6c and trying to use Midisport 2x2 Anniversary Edition Midi device to remote control the software. Windows is recognizing the device and it is installed, but Madrix does not see it. Where do I start trying to troubleshoot?

Thanks for any help...

John
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix 3.6c and Midi Problems

Post by Guertler »

Hello jbgriffith3,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

First of all it is recommended to update your MADRIX to the latest MADRIX release. At the moment it is MADRIX 3.6g.

After you have connected the MIDI interface please have a look to the "Windows Device Manager". In the "Device Manager" you should find the connected MIDI interface as "Audio Device". If the driver for the interface was not installed correctly, you will find the interface as a "unkown device" in the "Winodws Device Manager".

When the driver of the interface was installed correctly, please restart MADRIX or click the "Search for Devices" button (magnifier button) in the "MIDI" tab of the MADRIX "Device Manager".
Jackie Chu

Post by Jackie Chu »

Hello, how are you?

My name is Jackie, from Cambodia. I want to have a software of Madrix 3.6c, but I can not find this version to download. Can you send me a source to download this version installation file?

Best regards
Jackie
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Jackie Chu,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

It is everytime recommended to install the latest version of MADRIX 3. The latest MADRIX versions have always the same functionality like versions before and also includes new features and bug fixes.
Can you please tell us why do you need the installer of MADRIX 3.6c?
Under the following link you can download the latest version of MADRIX:
https://www.madrix.com/download/MADRIX_Full_Install.exe