MAP and memory

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

billinsofl

MAP and memory

Post by billinsofl »

Seems like some of the really nice usability from M2 is missing from M3, which makes it a pain to do what used to be simple. There are lots of nice improvements so I get things could have fallen through the cracks.

Every time I open MAP it reverts back to % rather than staying on Pixel. I create TONS of maps. I've been working around by simply leaving the MAP window open but there are problems there as well.

It seems the MAP window is specific to a Storage Left or Right? I find myself thinking I'm making changes to a MAP I selected on the left when it's actually doing something to the right even though I selected the specific storage place and layer to make changes to.
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: MAP and memory

Post by Wissmann »

Thank you for your hint.
We will add the feature the map dialog keep the setting % or pixel in a future release.
And yes the map dialog is dedicated for the left or the right (depending on where you open it) and this is the same as like as in MADRIX 2.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi billinsofl,

We have just released MADRIX 3.1a! the Map dialog now remembers the pixel or percent setting.
billinsofl

Post by billinsofl »

Awesome, thanx. Does that include the USB 3.0 hotfix?
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

Yes
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)