Having some trouble

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

naterosso

Having some trouble

Post by naterosso »

I downloaded the demo, to try it out before i bought it. Testing it out on roll of 150rgb led ws2812b. For the first few hours everything was good, really liking the software and then half of my leds went out. Plugged it into a different controller and they all work. I tryed uninstalling and reloading the demo, but I get the same problem, is there a saved cache file somewhere or do you know a solution to this? Its acting like the start led is half way down the strip, but i have it to start on 1. Much thank for any help!

~ Nate
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Having some trouble

Post by Guertler »

Hello naterosso,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
Please double check in the created patch if you have still 150 RGB pixels added. If there are patched less than 150 RGB pixels or you changed the "Matrix Size" to a size lower than the patched fixtures, MADRIX will not create effects for the non patched fixtures.
Also please check the settings of the mapping. If the Map button in MADRIX is illuminated in green, you have changed some settigns here. Maybe you mapped the effect out of the fixtures.