How to re-locate my record files on other computers?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

sohoimann

How to re-locate my record files on other computers?

Post by sohoimann »

Hi Everyone, I am a beginner using MADRIX.

It is a stupid question. But I am frustrated on finding my record files when my files are moved from one computer to another.

Once I click the button, "file not found" window is pop-up and the software only remember the last location in previous computer.

Any method to re-locate my record files?
Please spend 3 second for helping. I am now stuck here and want to continue my job.

Thank you!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: How to re-locate my record files on other computers?

Post by Guertler »

Hello sohoimann,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
When you are moving with your desired setup from one PC to another one, you must be sure that the directions are 100% identical for external files like videos.
That means when you save files like videos in a user specific directory you will not have a chance to find this directory on another PC with another user account.
In case of videos I would recommend to store the videos on your HDD for instance in a folder directly under C . Now when you are moving to another PC you have to save the video content under the same folder under C at the HDD.
Maybe you can explain a bit more your workflow and where you save the different files?
What do you mean with "finding my record files"? What files you are looking for?