Madrix UI Freeze

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

salvo8984

Madrix UI Freeze

Post by salvo8984 »

Hi there,
In my company we are upgrading and we want to switch to madrix for our tours. I have downloaded the demo before to buy a license however, I have few questions.
Randomly, while I am using the software, the UI stops responding and the previews go black. I can only close the software via Task Manager.
Is this behaviour because I am using a demo version?
I am using madrix on a macbook pro 2017 with bootcamp windows 10.

Also while changing cues or preset I can notice a fraction of freeze between scenes. This become more visible if I change between videos.

Are this issues because I using themo mode? If I buy a licence it will work fine. I need to run a show of almost 3 hours.

Hope to hear from you.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Madrix UI Freeze

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

Thank you for your request.

For a detailed analysis, could you please send us the MADRIX Setup file as well as the Logfile?
For the Setup file: In MADRIX, go to 'File > Save Setup As…' and enter a name.
For the Logfile, go to 'Tools > Logfile… > Save As...' and enter a name for the Logfile. Please send us the files by e-mail.

I am currently guessing the the graphics card drivers/Bootcamp support might not be stable/advanced enough from Apple for this relatively new machine.

I am also running Windows 10 in Bootcamp on a much older hardware here and it runs just fine.