LED Megabeam of Briteq

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

ramanaraju

LED Megabeam of Briteq

Post by ramanaraju »

Hi
How can I select the different color temperatures available in channel 6 of the LED Megabeam?

Is it possible to send DMX signal of any other channel except RGB?

Thanks
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: LED Megabeam of Briteq

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi,

I have searched for the product and hope to have find the correct user manual.

From what I can see, I don't think it makes too much sense to use the color presets available on channel 6. You can use MADRIX to mix colors and by using RGBW of the Megabeam, the fixture will produce the correct color you have set up in MADRIX. This is real live control.

However, if you only have a couple of fixtures, you might want to use the DMX Fader Tool to send specific DMX values on particular channels (menu Tools > DMX Fader Tool). But you would then need to create a new fixture profile for the Megabeam in the MADRIX Fixture Editor (a total of 6 channels, channel 6 fixed with a default value of 0 and HTP activated). Then, you could use the DMX Fader Tool to send other values to the fixture manually.

Thanks
ramanaraju

Post by ramanaraju »

Hi Dannenberg
Thanks for your reply.
LED Megabeam of "Briteq"is already in the fixture library of MADRIX. It is with 11 channels.
I have project where i am using 175 of those fixtures in 6 universes. Mostly I need to run them in different color temperatures from 2700K to 5600K. The main reason of choosing LED Megabeam for that project is its software with a dedicated channel to give calibrated color temperatures.
These color temperatures can not be easy to achieve by adjusting RGBW. It will not be accurate. It will be known on Video recording.

My question is

Madrix software is patching all the 11 channels of the light.
How do I select each channel?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Raju
Dubai
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Raju,

The MADRIX user interface focuses on pixel and color channel control. It does not focus so much on channels as you may know from regular lighting (such as a console).

It is a different approach to get results easier and quicker for LED matrices. That is why you cannot select each channel of the 11 channels of the LED Megabeam on the user interface.

One option would be to send such a signal via a different source (a console or other lighting software) and merge this signal and the MADRIX output data using DMX Input, for example. The fixture profile would also need to be adjusted to allow for HTP on channel 11.

Please see subject Mapping in this chapter of the manual: http://help.madrix.com/hid_remotecontrol_dmx.html

Thank you!