video tutorials

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

gabrielefx

video tutorials

Post by gabrielefx »

any official video tutorials?

I understand that the software is really simple to use but is powerful

Probably some video tutorials could help us to understand how to start with this software

Regards
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: video tutorials

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback!

We are currently working on text tutorials and may have a chance to add video tutorials in the future. But currently, there are none available.

Thank you.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

If you want, please let us know what you would like to see in such tutorials. We'd highly appreciate it. Thanks!
bajadahl

Post by bajadahl »

I don't mean to hijack the thread but just want to add what I would like to see in any video or text tutorials.

I am a new user and am currently going through the manual as well as the samples delivered with 3.0. I see one of the examples is a simple clock using the Ticker/Scrolling Text effect. I see the clock in the Text field but I don't know how to imbed the clock. I find that attempting to recreate the examples is a great way to learn. I look forward to your text tutorials.

Thanks,
Alan
gabrielefx

Post by gabrielefx »

my answer is: everything...:)
I watched some good videos created by a Mexican guy
He explains how to patch and how to create our fixture config in Fixture Editor.exe
Probably, because I don't know anything about script programming, I would like to see how you create an effect from scratch.
Regards