madrix sunlite interfaces

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

gabrielefx

madrix sunlite interfaces

Post by gabrielefx »

Hi,
Not tested yet but I would like to know if I can use the Sunlite FC interface to expand the dmx channels or use the Plexus interface to add an artnet node to sunlite 2
Is it possible?

regards
gabrielefx

Re: madrix sunlite interfaces

Post by gabrielefx »

it works!

Sunlite 2 works with Plexus as Artnet node.

edit: with the latest Sunlite FC firmware Madrix doesn't see the Nicolaudie usb interface, it freezes during the loading process.

Madrix not always sees the license on the Plexus interface networked. I have to run-close-run-close-run the software and finally Madrix reads the license.

Have I to wait some seconds to startup again the software?

regards
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Can you please tell us

- which Sunlite interface are you using?
- which Firmware update did you use?

Regarding the PLEXUS license, please allow me to provide more information:

Due to the software license in the PLEXUS, we need to apply a security mechanism.
When starting MADRIX, closing it again, and starting it again in a short time, the PLEXUS/the software license will not be recognized.
The PLEXUS remembers a security key for a couple of minutes from the first start of MADRIX and will block the second start of MADRIX, since the security key has changed. Only when you wait a couple of minutes before starting MADRIX for the second time, it will work correctly.

If I understand your description correctly, this behavior is a security mechanism of the PLEXUS. I think the device is functioning properly.
Please just wait a short time.

Thank you!
gabrielefx

Post by gabrielefx »

Thank you,

My Sunlite interface is:
SIUDI-7A (1024)
Firmware 1.20