Help me please Triggering Madrix with MIDI (Daslight

judokabdg

Help me please Triggering Madrix with MIDI (Daslight

Post by judokabdg »

Hello All

I am trying to trigger Madrix from Daslight. I have managed to create the virtual midi connection between them.

I am trying to make Daslight to trigger BIN via midi. Unfortunately I cannot find this function in Remote Control.

I will be grateful if for any advice,
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Help me please Triggering Madrix with MIDI (Daslight

Post by Schulze »

Hi judokabdg,

After you correctly connected your MIDI device and changed the needed settings, you are ready to to create a customized MIDI map in MADRIX. Therefore:

1) In the first step, please select "Preferences" > "Remote Control" > "MIDI...". Search for your MIDI device and activate the "Enable" and "Remote" checkbox on the right side.

2) Now please select "User" in the "Remote Control" section on the bottom right side and please click "Edit". An empty "MIDI Remote Editor" should be opened. If the "MIDI Remote Editor" is not empty, please click "New".

3) In the "MIDI Remote Editor" you need to click the "+" button and select "Deck A" > "Place ID" as "Function". Now a new line will be added to the list and you are able to configure it. In the column "MIDI Command" you can set the desired MIDI command/note or just click on "Assign" and push a button on your MIDI device. If you use the "Assign" function, the "MIDI Command" will be set automatically.

4) Enter "0" (for Storage Place 1, value starts with "0") as "MAX value", leave the "MIN value" as it is ("0") in order to call Storage Place 1.

5) In the last step you need to check the value for the column "Interaction", since it has to be "Toggle". If you now press the assigned Button, SP 1 should be called.

Repeat the steps and set up the "MAX" value for each Storage Place you wish to control.
The "MAX" value will always have a value that is -1 compared to the actual Storage Place index number (e.g., set "MAX" to 6 in order to control S1 P7).

Under the following link you can learn more about the MIDI Remote Editor:
http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/h ... ditor.html

I hope this helps you.