No Live Preview With Activated License

CueControl

No Live Preview With Activated License

Post by CueControl »

Hello, I have a MADRIX key inserted and have already activated it with the code and everything. I'm outputting DMX via SACN and I get output when I highlight the universe. However, there is no live preview in the middle as if I haven't activated MADRIX. My MADRIX status under My Licenses says: Available: 0 (1)

Update: I created a new setup from scratch and it began outputting but after some time it once again stopped. The only way to keep using the software is to create a new setup every 15 minutes.

Seems like it immediately stops outputting when I connect the MA2 as a remote even though I have the correct settings. MANET is in same network IP setting, Universe in MA2 200.001, Start/End Uni in MADRIX 200-200, Start address in Device Manager, 1, remote enabled, correct profile. Yet as soon as I select it it shuts off and wont respond in ma2.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: No Live Preview With Activated License

Post by Guertler »

Hello CueControl,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

To analyze the problem a bit more in deep we are in need of the used MADRIX setup and also the logfile when the MADRIX KEY is connected. Please send the two files via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com

To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
Please go in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.