Sync Audio Madrix 3 demo

proto90

Sync Audio Madrix 3 demo

Post by proto90 »

Hi everyone,

I would like to buy madrix 5 but first I would like to be friendly to the software.

My Leds are working well but I wonder, how can I sync the audio from my external sound card to madrix.
In Preferences/Devices Manager/ Input Audio :
I chose Asio or WDM, I can see my external sound card but nothing happened.

Do you know how to figure it out ?

Thx
proto90

Re: Sync Audio Madrix 3 demo

Post by proto90 »

After testing a lot of configuration, I can sync Madrix to the Input of my external sound card.

In Audio Input, I chose my Scarlett sound card and the left/right to the mic 3, which is a synthetizer and it work well.

But I would like to get the audio not from the Mics but from the Output of the card. Where all the sounds of my Laptop went out to my speakers.
But it doesn't work.

How can I do that ?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Sync Audio Madrix 3 demo

Post by Guertler »

Hello proto90,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

When you want to capture also the audio output of your soundcard as input, you are in need of a loopback of the audio. A lot of soundcards provide this loopback. Please have a look to the settings of your external sound cards.

Some sound cards don't provide this option. In that case you can use a so called virtual audio cable as workaround. There are several virtual audio cables available in the internet. Simply search for it. When you need to use such a device, you have to choose this one as default playback device in the playback settings of Windows. In the recording section of the Window sound settings you have to enable the "Listen to this device" option and choose your desired output source.