Search found 14 matches

by CoolB
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:05 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Aura record won't play back to all universes
Replies: 5
Views: 14661

Re: Aura record won't play back to all universes

I found the mistake in the Aura input settings in Madrix. I was only recording Universe 1-8 through the software settings in DMX devices, so naturally it was not playing back to Universes 9-21. I noticed it as I was taking screenshots to send to you. Thank you for helping me find my mistake. :wink:
by CoolB
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:19 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Aura record won't play back to all universes
Replies: 5
Views: 14661

Aura record won't play back to all universes

Hi, I have an Aura 32 that won't playback to my artnet controllers. When working through Madrix software everything works fine on all artnets. I have Artnet 1- 2.0.0.40 Universe 1-4, Artnet 2-2.0.0.50 Universe 5-8, Artnet 3-2.0.0.60 Universe 9-12, Artnet 4-2.0.0.70 Universe 13-16, Artnet 5-2.0.0.80 ...
by CoolB
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:33 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Audio Trigger
Replies: 1
Views: 8438

Audio Trigger

I currently have an audio player hooked up and once the audio starts it runs my Light installation via Madrix and PC with simple layered effects. I would like to make the effects on a particular song a little better by adding cues to it to follow along the music with different effects. I was wonderi...
by CoolB
Thu May 06, 2021 10:57 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: New Update Key Error
Replies: 1
Views: 10443

New Update Key Error

I performed the Madrix 5.4b update this morning with my USB key inserted and it no longer recognizes the key. I have tried the firmware updater but it does not detect a key and the light on the usb is orange. Madrix says "No Usb software protection dongle has been found" Please help as I'm...