Search found 19 matches

by billinsofl
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: MAP and memory
Replies: 4
Views: 49415

Re: MAP and memory

Awesome, thanx. Does that include the USB 3.0 hotfix?
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:47 pm
Topic: Patch Window & Add Patch Access + Memory
Replies: 1
Views: 30660

Patch Window & Add Patch Access + Memory

Would it be possible to make the add to patch pop-up independent from the patch screen similar to how MAP works with the Programmer? Today when I'm patching I press Preferences | Patch. From there you click Add. The problem is, if I'm patching lots of items I need to close and open the Add screen be...
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:46 pm
Topic: MAP and memory
Replies: 4
Views: 49415

MAP and memory

Seems like some of the really nice usability from M2 is missing from M3, which makes it a pain to do what used to be simple. There are lots of nice improvements so I get things could have fallen through the cracks. Every time I open MAP it reverts back to % rather than staying on Pixel. I create TON...
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:31 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: sACN / E1.31 unicast support
Replies: 5
Views: 68649

Re: sACN / E1.31 unicast support

I would also like unicast support added!!!
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Topic: map button crashes Madrix
Replies: 5
Views: 52986

Re: map button crashes Madrix

I've seen similar issues after making changes to my patch. I've been working around be CONSTANTLY saving :( Anytime I make a change I save. Repro would be something like: Have existing setup and patch configured. Have groups storage places. Edit patch. Add/make changes. Close patch editor. edit a st...
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Audio Input - Sound Card, not Mic?
Replies: 3
Views: 44609

Audio Input - Sound Card, not Mic?

Is there a way to get the Audio Device to listen to music playing from my sound card, via another application rather than the Microphone?

In Device Manager | Audio Input I can only see the Microphone. I'd like to get sound from another application running if possible.
by billinsofl
Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Topic: System stops sending out data since update to new version
Replies: 13
Views: 155363

Re: System stops sending out data since update to new versio

I only use Madrix for my holiday display and have never been able to figure out why the application stops responding. Windows 8 and now 8.1 / 64bit. I'd like to see this issue resolved as well. My key is virtually useless. I have Art-Net disabled. I'll reproduce again today and send fresh logs if th...
by billinsofl
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Correct, Streaming ACN. I've already sent logs, my setup files as well as Process Explorer memory dumps via email address. After more than 15-20 minutes of use Madrix will stop outputting data and become unresponsive when attempt to quit. If you force the application to quit there is still a Madrix....
by billinsofl
Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi - I'm having similar issues. I also get a warning in the log 'no optimal thread timing by operating system, minimum one cpu is slow', which seems crazy considering I'm running a 4 core machine that is more than adequate for the number of pixels I'm driving. Everything seems to work fine for a few...