Madrix Luna - DMX OUT problem

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Massimo83

Madrix Luna - DMX OUT problem

Post by Massimo83 »

Hi I'm Massimo,

I followed the Madrix Luna Setup Guide by SIRS-E on youtube, at the end of the process on his Luna rack the Dmx output green led is blinking and mine is not blinking and not work.
I'm on Win 10...it's frustrating, I tried everything...please help me

Massimo
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix Luna - DMX OUT problem

Post by Guertler »

Hello Massimo83,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
Does MADRIX find the LUNA when you are search for it in the "Art-Net" tab of the MADRIX "Device Manager"?
If yes, please enable also at least one port of the LUNA in the "DMX Devices" tab of the "Device Manager". Otherwise the LUNA will not receive data to send it via DMX to the desired DMX port and the LED will not blink.
If you will not find the LUNA in the "Art-Net" tab, please make sure that the PC and the LUNA is working in the samep IP address range. Default the LUNA is working in the 10.X.X.X IP address range. So please set also the PC to the 10.X.X.X IP address range but with different IP addresses.
Also please check the connection between the LUNA and the PC. In some cases it helped when you are using a switch between both.
Liquidnrge13

Post by Liquidnrge13 »

I have the same issue and have followed all of the steps you listed.both over artnet and via USB. The device is connecting perfectly but WILL not output dmx.
Sometimes when you change a setting in the dmx out settings the "dmx" light will flash for 3 seconds then fade out slowly. The dmx monitor never shows anything.
Help
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

I am sorry to hear about these issues. Can you please contact us at info@madrix.com and send us your MADRIX Setup file as well as the logfile?

For the Setup file: In MADRIX, go to 'File > Save Setup As…' and enter a name.
For the Logfile, go to 'Tools > Logfile… > Save As...' and enter a name for the Logfile.

Please send us the files by e-mail.
Thank you!