Touchscreen View

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Haytech

Touchscreen View

Post by Haytech »

Hi,
I recently discoverd some trouble while opening the touchscreenview via F8 or pressing the Madrix Logo on top of the Madrix. I´am using the 3.6b DVI Release of the Madrix on a Windows 10 Machine with i5 6400 Gigabyte Board and 32GB RAM and everything else seem running very good. My DVI output is set to the 2nd Screen of my ATI R7 360 GPU and transfered by Linsn LED - However when it comes to touchscreen it seem that it open on the wrong screen pressing on Tab as it says in the manual dosn´t help either. I also tried to use the WIN+ left + right arrow unfortunatly dosn´t work
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Touchscreen View

Post by Guertler »

Hello Haytech,
To change the screen of the MADRIX Touch user interface you have to use the "Tabulator" key on your keyboard.
Please make sure that the Touch Window is the active window when you are pressing the Tabulator" key. The best way is to press the "Tabulator" key immediately after the Touch window opens.
Another reason why the Touch window will not move is that another application will intercept the Tabulator command. So please double check if there is another tool running in the background of "Microsoft Windows" which could intercept it.