How to make a layer output for non-dimmable

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

mookai1973

How to make a layer output for non-dimmable

Post by mookai1973 »

Dear All,

I would like to make a layer map output valve 0 and 255 for control a solenoid valve, if in area have a color intensity 0-127 I need output valve 0 and if have valve 128-255 I need output to full valve 255

Thank you for help
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: How to make a layer output for non-dimmable

Post by Guertler »

Hello mookai1973,

It is possible to set one or more DMX channels to the DMX value of 0 or 255 when a desired area has a color value below or above 127 when you are using a MADRIX macro.
This macro must check the color value(s) of the desired pixel area and must set another pixel or pixel area to the value of 0 if the color value is below 127 and to 255 if the color value is above 255.
To check the current color value you will need the macro function "getPixel" or "getPixelArea".
To set another pixel to the desired value you will need the macro function "setPixel".
Under the following link you will find the describtion of the MADRIX Script and Macro functions:
http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/script/i ... tions.html
If you need help to create such a script, please send us an e-mail including the MADRIX setup and a description which area must be checked to info[at]madrix[dot] com.