Search found 11 matches

by lwpsr
Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:35 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Big wish please - PASSWORD
Replies: 4
Views: 55704

Re: Big wish please - PASSWORD

Have the same problem and would like to have also without pass wording the computer.
by lwpsr
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 am
Topic: Color Fill
Replies: 4
Views: 47597

Re: Color Fill

Have the same problem. Only a small portion of my setups are useable. Having to completely redo to use 3.0. Also will not recognize my USB led walker interface. Will not be using for live shows anytime soon.
by lwpsr
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Resize a fixture in patch
Replies: 5
Views: 53171

Re: Resize a fixture in patch

If auto save is added please make it so it can be turned on and off. As for myself, I do not want it.
by lwpsr
Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:55 pm
Topic: M2L Difference- Madrix 2 to Madrix 3
Replies: 2
Views: 38437

Re: M2L Difference- Madrix 2 to Madrix 3

Thanks for your reply and understanding. Yes have tried the export function. Works great. Just miss the M2L color scroll and color rings. Looking forward to the update adding them. Will continue experimenting, especially with the 3-D cube
by lwpsr
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm
Topic: M2L Difference- Madrix 2 to Madrix 3
Views: 38437

M2L Difference- Madrix 2 to Madrix 3

M2L-Why is the M2L so different on Madrix 3? Makes at least half of my setups useless when I transfer. Also most of my scripts will not transfer. Will have a cube setup built to try within three weeks. Hope it will work much better.
by lwpsr
Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am
Topic: POLL - SURVEY #1
Replies: 5
Views: 74867

Re: POLL - SURVEY #1

Windows 8 - 64 bit I-7 3G
by lwpsr
Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 pm
Topic: Countdown - bpm link?
Views: 37604

Re: Countdown - bpm link?

There is another way you can do this that will work it you are using a led curtain. Just go to scrolling text and type in 1 2 3 LETS---GO--NOW, or any thing else you want to say, then hit link, next go to layer and hit new. Then go to M2L color scroll and set beat to about 4000 and step to about 33 ...
by lwpsr
Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: M2L Color Scroll
Replies: 11
Views: 136209

Re: M2L Color Scroll

Thanks for all your help. Your solution works. Looking forward to your update. Have a couple of suggestion I would like to see in the program I will post sometime to see if it can be done. Love the program and think the developers for me for such a fine job. Madrix takes a lot of time out of working...
by lwpsr
Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks for reply. Now go to your M2L color table and set all values to 255 to get white in all col and rows. Look in second col, second row of the color table. This will not white out. When all values in this col and row are set to 255 I get a light purple col. The same for the sets you sent me when...
by lwpsr
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks for your quick reply. Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I have read your manual, 5 times in fact , so I know it pretty well. I want the M2L color scroll to work in only white to control other effects that are not controlled by the music. When in M2L color scroll and going to the M2L color ...