Search found 8 matches

by mattm
Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: DMX Device Manager not remembering universe settings.
Replies: 6
Views: 61837

Re: DMX Device Manager not remembering universe settings.

Thanks for the updates on this issue.

I had to go back to 2.0 -- I was never able to solve this. I'm glad to hear I'm not crazy. :D

I will check out Madrix 3.0a and report back.

Cheers,
Matt
by mattm
Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Topic: DMX Device Manager not remembering universe settings.
Replies: 6
Views: 61837

DMX Device Manager not remembering universe settings.

I give up. I've tried 4 times now to set Madrix's DMX device settings to match the DMX universes and ACN settings used in my system. As I go through the 14 universes I'm using one by one, I can see that Madrix is communicating with my gear, and by the time I get to the end, all the universes are lit...
by mattm
Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: sACN / E1.31 unicast support
Replies: 5
Views: 68677

sACN / E1.31 unicast support

Hi, just wondering whether Madrix 3 will add support for unicast addressing under sACN/streaming ACN/E1.31?

Thanks,
Matt
by mattm
Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:01 am
Topic: Madrix 2.14d - Can't control white channel in RGBW patch
Views: 64597

Re: Madrix 2.14d - Can't control white channel in RGBW patch

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear it's a bug but glad it will get taken care of. Do you have a sense of when 2.14e will be released? If it's only a couple of weeks I may just deal with not having a white channel for the time being rather than reverting to the older version. Unfortunately in t...
by mattm
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am
Topic: Madrix 2.14d - Can't control white channel in RGBW patch
Views: 64597

Madrix 2.14d - Can't control white channel in RGBW patch

Hi, I have just upgraded from Madrix 2.14b to 2.14d. Suddenly, I can't access the white channel in any of my programs or the default presets. I have confirmed that the patch I'm using is set to a color depth of 4 (that is, RGBW), but when I select any of the presets, the white channel is greyed out....
by mattm
Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix with LED Strips! HEEELPPP!
Replies: 11
Views: 127905

Re: Madrix with LED Strips! HEEELPPP!

Please tell me more about the E1.31 (sACN) Gateway devices. Where do you bought your E1.31 (sACN) Gateways? Hi Christian, I'll put a vote in here for the sACN Gateway boards made by Jim St. John at SANDevices ( http://www.sandevices.com ). The E682, in particular, is a really flexible board and a v...
by mattm
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: RGBW fixtures mapped across multiple universes?
Replies: 2
Views: 37650

Re: RGBW fixtures mapped across multiple universes?

Your white fixture didn´t need the same amount of dmx channels as like as your rgb fixture. So you are able to control 128 RGBW Pixel with one universe. Well, not exactly. This white strip is still addressable -- you can light the individual pixels one at a time -- but it still uses a standard 3-el...
by mattm
Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: RGBW fixtures mapped across multiple universes?
Replies: 2
Views: 37650

RGBW fixtures mapped across multiple universes?

Hi, I am new to MADRIX, still learning the software & thinking about purchasing. I have a question I haven't been able to answer reading through the manuals. I have a series of addressable RGB 5050 pixel strips that I'm trying to control with MADRIX via the SANDevices E681. I also have a mono co...