Search found 6 matches

by chursin
Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: mrec record is too dark
Replies: 4
Views: 62236

Re: mrec record is too dark

This can be true. I test it without Madrix key. I should wait before I become one (next week) and try it one more time. Thank you very much for the information!
by chursin
Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 am

Re: mrec record is too dark

Hmmm.. It looks strange: I've try it with default patch and it seems to work ok. With our patch it is about 50% darker. But how patch can affect the brightness?
by chursin
Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 pm

mrec record is too dark

Hello all. I have the following problem: I'm trying to record the sequence of effects to .mrec file. Then I reproduce it with "video" effect. But the result seems to by very dark in compare to the original image. Is it bug or do I something wrong?
by chursin
Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Combine Storages
Replies: 5
Views: 50864

Re: Combine Storages

Great! This works! Only one problem was to start the layer with script effect from initial point, but it could be worked out with help of analyzing “opacity” property in effect script (if (opacity == 0) (setCounterToZero()). It is not direct but it`s work! Thanks a lot!
by chursin
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Combine Storages

Thanks a lot for your answer! certainly, I should clear the aim. I have a lot of layers, that I need to drive synchrony to each other. For example: after the button click set high of “fire” effect slowly to 100 and after that do something in another layer. The problem is to send “drive events” from ...
by chursin
Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am

Combine Storages

Hello all! Some questions: 1. Is it possyble to combine two or more storages like a layers (add them)? 2. Is it possyble to make some global variables for the whole storage (for more layers) or for the whole project (one global variable for more storages)? 3. Is it possyble to make a script to drive...