Search found 5 matches

by mcpantsface
Fri May 03, 2013 3:32 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Color Gradients from Color tables
Replies: 3
Views: 52195

Re: Color Gradients from Color tables

My apologies, I forgot about this post. You're correct. It seems strange that SCE Color Ramp requires you to manually enter each color while SCE Color Scroll has the option to load colors from a .mct file. More broadly speaking, it would be nice if there was a way to setup a palette for a storage pl...
by mcpantsface
Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: GetMidiInNoteValue() not working
Views: 50698

Re: GetMidiInNoteValue() not working

Unfortunately, changing the Device ID doesn't work. I've tried various combinations and I'm still getting no response. Is there any other way I can diagnose the situation? How is GetMidiInNoteValue() different from just GetNoteValue() used for M2L? My MIDI controller will trigger GetNoteValue() but ...
by mcpantsface
Thu May 02, 2013 3:04 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: GetMidiInNoteValue() not working
Views: 50698

GetMidiInNoteValue() not working

I'm trying to run the example found in the documentation and I'm not getting any response with my MIDI controller (MPD32). Under Device Manager my device is the second one listed. When I verify that Madrix is in fact acquiring midi data, the MIDI Watcher is telling me Note On with Chn=02, Note=48, a...
by mcpantsface
Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Color Gradients from Color tables
Views: 52195

Color Gradients from Color tables

I'd like to see a color table function included with the color gradients. I think it's odd that I can use color tables for some effects but others use gradients which I have to manually enter each color. For example, the SCE Plasma effect has only a color gradient and no color table, but in SCE Fire...
by mcpantsface
Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:35 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Default to top layer when switching storage places?
Replies: 1
Views: 29331

Default to top layer when switching storage places?

Hi,
When I switch storage places, Madrix always defaults to the bottom layer as active. I know its possible to select the top layer but its very inconvenient during a live set. Is there a way to make Madrix default to the top layer or possibly the last layer I was working on?

Cheers.