Search found 4 matches

by davecharman
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:58 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix touchscreen button previews to small
Replies: 1
Views: 29147

Madrix touchscreen button previews to small

Hi, Im using madrix to run some led pixel strip in a venue via DVI, my array is 650 pixels wide by 12 pixels high, the preview within the cue buttons appears very narrow and practically unusuable, would it be possible to adjust the cue button preview size like a zoom so the cue buttons are viewable ...
by davecharman
Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 pm
Topic: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an object
Replies: 10
Views: 123739

Re: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an ob

Hi, fortunatley this error hasnt re-ocuured since, but its made me realise the imprtance of keeping a backup, i now save my setup file twice ie origianal, and original copy so hopefully the bugs solved, thanks for your replies ;-)
by davecharman
Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 am

Re: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an ob

Just like to say this problem reoccurred again tonight half way through a club opening night on a new pc with a fresh Installation of madrix, very disappointed as when this happens it corrupts the setup file to the extent that its unusable, so a whole day of programming wasted and an embarrassing op...
by davecharman
Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an object

Hi, using latest version of madrix on Win 7 Home Premium, today this error message came up whilst creating cues "Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an object" once this message appears and I close madrix when I try to re-open my setup file I get the message: "Reached e...