Search found 4 matches

by ConjuS
Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an object
Replies: 10
Views: 123808

Ok, thanks for your hints!
I will resize the pictures and make a triple Backup.
While I was sending you the file today, I recognized my setup-file is only 0kb big. Which is reallyyy strange. Looks like Madrix emptied it during crashing!?
by ConjuS
Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an object
Replies: 10
Views: 123808

Re: Error: Load/Save: Reached end of file when reading an ob

Same happened here Did you by any chance use a lot of images/pictures and load them into MADRIX using the SCE Bitmap effect? I think that happened in my case. Thankfully the Patch-File is separated and survived it. Should I also send the setup+Logfile to the email-address mentioned above? Any chance...
by ConjuS
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Use of normal Strobe + PAR56 in MADRIX
Replies: 3
Views: 39742

Re: Use of normal Strobe + PAR56 in MADRIX

Ah, nice! I will check it out. to do it that way. By the Way: To flip the fixtures in various angles (not only 90/180°...) would be a big improvement for non-symmetrical installations. Aaand, your mapping tool is great, but if you look at the video mapping tools like IR-Mapio, MadMapper or the integ...
by ConjuS
Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Use of normal Strobe + PAR56 in MADRIX
Replies: 3
Views: 39742

Use of normal Strobe + PAR56 in MADRIX

Hello together, I purchased two NEO's to control a lighting setup which mainly consist of 16LED Tubes + 2 normal Strobes + 2 PAR-56 Spots (controlled by a DIMMERPACK). To control the LED-Tubes Madrix seems to work perfect, but is there anyway to include the Strobes? I haven't found a premade fixture...