Search found 5 matches

by aldholland
Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Control WS2812 Led Strips for 68 linear meters
Replies: 7
Views: 68197

Re: Control WS2812 Led Strips for 68 linear meters

Hi Oliver, I have a LM501 here too but can't seem to get output when I send artnet via Madrix, can you share your settings to me please? best regards, Eric Thanks a lot for these words :) Anyway, I will download right now MADRIX to test my hardware first. Than I will listen to you and buy MADRIX bas...
by aldholland
Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:33 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Making a 360 Led Tube With UCS1903
Replies: 4
Views: 50677

Re: Making a 360 Led Tube With UCS1903

If you use WS2813 you have a backup data line so when one led breaks the SPI signal will continue, so no black leds :wink: Hello mauriciorod, Welcome to the MADRIX forum. . You are right the UCS1903 and all other SPI protokolls needs to make a connection in serial mode. That also means if one chip o...
by aldholland
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: StarSky Effect
Replies: 3
Views: 48320

Re: StarSky Effect

Hi Eric, You can do a "Fade In" and "Fade Out" with a simple "SCE Color Change". This "Color Change" consists of 2 colors. The first color is "White" and the second color is "Black". With the "BPM" setting you can setup the speed...
by aldholland
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:15 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: StarSky Effect
Views: 48320

StarSky Effect

Hi Madrix, I'm looking for a proper starsky effect for Madrix. I have a project with a led ceiling and want to fade in and fade out single leds so it creates a nice star sky effect. I tried doing it with the existing effects but the only fade out and don't fade in. Any ideas on how I can create thi...
by aldholland
Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: DMX Recorder
Views: 52853

DMX Recorder

Hi Guys, I have several projects that have many leds in matrixes and maybe 2 or 4 other fixtures like movingheads or other dmx equipment. I would be very nice if I could record some steps for those fixtures to the whole show can run from a Plexus. Now I have to take a separate controller to only con...