Search found 7 matches

by 69morpho
Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:06 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Using Plexus with other software than Madrix
Replies: 4
Views: 58854

Re: Using Plexus with other software than Madrix

Hi Fritzsche, Thanks for your reply. Could I theoretically program a 3 universe show in another software, feed it back to MADRIX via the 2 Plexus units DMX-IN ports (2 Plexus would give me 4 DMX-IN parts = 4 universes) and then safe it through MADRIX USB back to the 2 Plexus units for synchronized s...
by 69morpho
Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Using Plexus with other software than Madrix
Replies: 4
Views: 58854

Using Plexus with other software than Madrix

Hi there! I bought 2 Plexus for a large 3-universe architectural light installation. Unfortunately I've encountered some limitations with Madrix and try to find another software that can run the Plexus hardware AND save a show with 3 universes to the 2 Plexus so the 3 universe show can run in stand-...
by 69morpho
Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:20 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Interface and editing question
Replies: 10
Views: 98141

Re: Interface and editing question

More questions to GabrieleFX and others... I've tried to get the Sunlite2 software to communicate via ArtNet with Plexus but it looks like you'd actually need the Sunlite2 hardware as well. Sunlite2 software doesn't see the Plexus on my PC. The Sunlite2 manual states that you have to plug-in the Sun...
by 69morpho
Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:38 pm

GabrieleFX, With "fixture editor" I mean a way to create custom fixtures, e.g. use a generic RGB-LED fixture, copy it and adjust its color individually in order to get a near-perfect color calibration especially a "pure" white. As for gobos, zoom, etc. I don't need any of this. A...
by 69morpho
Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:58 pm

GabrieleFx, What you are doing with Sunlite2 sounds like a solution to my problem. Here's what I have to accomplish: (a) 3 universes in stand-alone (b) control of individual fixtures (c) effects for groups or matrix of fixtures (d) fixture editor It looks like I can do everything with MADRIX except ...
by 69morpho
Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Dear all, Thank you for replies. I am now quite disappointed the MADRIX doesn't give the user basic control over single fixtures, something all other programs I've worked with offer. It of course is my mistake that I already bought 2 Plexus units assuming this most basic feature. I love the Plexus h...
by 69morpho
Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Interface and editing question

Hi! I just got started with MADRIX an invested in 2 Plexus for and architectural installation using 3 universes. The system I've used before was Nicolaudie's Easy Stand Alone hard- and software. MADRIX's interface with the 2 preview windows left & right and the output window seems to be exclusiv...