Search found 6 matches

by Basvantuijl
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:42 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Pause Cue-List mid progress
Replies: 1
Views: 26961

Pause Cue-List mid progress

Hi, I was wondering if you can pause a cue-list half-way through a cue (i.e. pause it half way through its progress bar) rather than having it jump back to the start of that cue? I'm currently working on a project which has separate audio, lighting and video content. All 3 medias are exactly 45 minu...
by Basvantuijl
Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:01 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Colour Overlay
Replies: 4
Views: 51279

Re: Colour Overlay

Hi, Still same problem, even with the work around. I have several effects which already have 2 or 3 layers. If i put a 'Color' layer at the end, I can't make it overlay all the others so that they all come through as the same colour. I can only 'Mask' which appears to give me the same results as usi...
by Basvantuijl
Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:48 am

Re: Colour Overlay

Hi Guertler, Thanks for your response. Option 1 sounds like it might be fairly simple to do. We have 4 colour buttons plus an 'all colour' (which will just pass through the M2L Colour change). If i create 4 layers for each effect, (red,green,blue,yellow), and set them all to 0. I should be able to c...
by Basvantuijl
Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Colour Overlay

Hi, I've had a good look around Madrix and on the Forum but had no luck, so i'm assuming this option doesn't exist yet! We have some sort of Madrix product installed in over 20 or so sites and one request which comes back time and time again is to be able to easily overlay a colour over an effect (i...
by Basvantuijl
Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 am
Topic: Madrix with Automation Controller
Replies: 3
Views: 42506

Re: Madrix with Automation Controller

Thanks for this. Managed to get it working so can now create custom GUI within our automated system. I have one more question though. Is it possible to create several cue lists, then recall them individually? My aim is as follows: I have a fitness studio, and the lights require 5 different intensity...
by Basvantuijl
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 pm
Topic: Madrix with Automation Controller
Replies: 3
Views: 42506

Madrix with Automation Controller

Hi There, New to Madrix and trying to get my head around it all! We are trying to integrate a Madrix system into an automated fitness studio. The automation controller can control other devices via tcp/udp/rs232,etc. I'm trying to figure out if we are able to send commands to the madrix PC via UDP. ...