Search found 8 matches

by cinetron
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:37 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Using Timer to Control Plexus Extension Port
Replies: 2
Views: 42901

Re: Using Timer to Control Plexus Extension Port

Still looking for some guidance on what I could be doing wrong here.
Thanks
by cinetron
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:25 am
Topic: Using Timer to Control Plexus Extension Port
Views: 42901

Using Timer to Control Plexus Extension Port

I am having trouble getting a Timer to trigger the control of an Extension Port. For my example I am using Port7 . I set it to a digital Output. I have no problem controlling the Port using Scene as an Action when using a Timer but if I try to use Port7 as an Action with a Timer it doesn't work. I s...
by cinetron
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:10 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: How best to layout this triangular truss?
Replies: 3
Views: 45201

Re: How best to layout this triangular truss?

Still looking for any guidance on this. I am finding it very frustrating doing anything other than 45 degree angles in the fixture editor. Is there any way to automatically generate fixtures running on anything other than 90 45 or 180 degree angles? This is where I would love to be able to just scri...
by cinetron
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:39 am
Topic: How best to layout this triangular truss?
Views: 45201

How best to layout this triangular truss?

Hi I am wondering what would be the best way to tackle putting this triangular truss https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KjLSQlVuGkaLw-SdXrnlGlUkRaX_t1Zm into Madrix to visualize it. Unfortunately I don't have a visualizer other than what is built into Madrix. The top of all this truss will be loaded ...
by cinetron
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 am
Topic: Splitting up a show to run on multiple Plexus
Views: 59439

Splitting up a show to run on multiple Plexus

Hi . I am working on a 4 universe installation and want to use a stand alone controller. I am looking into the possibility of using 2 Plexus units. If I design the show in Madrix is there a feature that will split my show in 2 so I can easily use 2 Plexus for this or do I need to manually design the...
by cinetron
Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:01 pm
Topic: One layer controlling a second layer
Views: 42943

Re: One layer controlling a second layer

Thanks for the quick reply. Will this work without a DMX device plugged in? It would be nice if Madrix supported OSC for such occasions. Just curious if the same trick can be used with MIDI ?. Also am I correct in thinking there is no way to have 2 layers in a single script? I want to be able to fad...
by cinetron
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 am
Topic: One layer controlling a second layer
Views: 42943

One layer controlling a second layer

Hello, I am using 2 layers each with an MAS scipt. When the top layer script is finished I would like it to instruct the bottom layer script to restart. Basically I have a moving pattern on top of a field of lights. I want to top layer to move a certain amount and then tell the bottom layer to pick ...
by cinetron
Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm
Topic: Madrix 3.2 and astronomical cues
Replies: 1
Views: 28584

Madrix 3.2 and astronomical cues

I am using Madrix 3.2 to control an 18 universe installation of LED piels using streaming ACN . I want to use sunrise and sunset as a cue. I was dissapointed to find MADRIX 3.2 doesn't include this as a cue trigger. What is the best workaround for this? Can I put the equations in a script which woul...