by Alvarinhas
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix takes much time to open
Replies: 4
Views: 59224

Re: Madrix takes much time to open

Hello

i istalled the 3.6f and the problem persists. it takes almost 3 to 4 minutes to open madrix when start madrix with license pen inserted on usb port and controller eurolite in network port.

thanks
by Alvarinhas
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:16 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix and sunlite.
Replies: 1
Views: 29574

Madrix and sunlite.

Helo all i actualy use Sunlite box to control my dmx moving lights and Madrix to control my eurolite p37,5 panel. i have to call madrix and sunlite scennes separately (sunlite dmx in PC and madrix in IPAD by remote control through wifi network). Is there a way when i chose a cue in madrix call autom...
by Alvarinhas
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Re: Madrix takes much time to open

Hello Guertler Thanks for your reply i'm going install the last version (3.6f) and try it later when i use the software i dont have any internet connection on my pc. I guess the problem is when i start madrix with pen license inserted on usb port and eurolite controller on ethernet port... but i´ll ...
by Alvarinhas
Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Madrix takes much time to open

Hello all I'm using madrix 3.6e (3.6.5.1) version and i'm experiencing a problem when i open madrix with the pen license (DVI) inserted in usb ports and net cable connected to the controller. The software takes a lot of time to open. When i start madrix without pen lincense inserted, or cable contro...
by Alvarinhas
Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm
Topic: BUG IPAD controling Madrix
Replies: 3
Views: 37326

Re: BUG IPAD controling Madrix

Hi

i have install the version 3.3b and the bug continues.
if i chose button number 9 it plays the 7th
if i chose the 10th it plays de 8th

thanks
by Alvarinhas
Sat May 30, 2015 1:31 am
Topic: BUG IPAD controling Madrix
Replies: 3
Views: 37326

BUG IPAD controling Madrix

Hi

i found one bug when i use IPAD to control MADRIX.

the problem is the IPAD menu that shows me the 60 butons of each side, in the lower 60 buttons section,

when i click in the 9th or 10th button, it starts the programed videos that are on the 7th and 8th button

thanks