Search found 5 matches

by Armstrong
Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:43 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: HTTP Remote Control
Replies: 5
Views: 48698

Re: HTTP Remote Control

Thanks for responding Wissmann. Does this mean that if I want the effect chasers to run, I have to press play in the User Interface? If so, we won't be able to do this, since the solution needs to be stand-alone. Just to run through the requirement, we have a gym studio where we want to control the ...
by Armstrong
Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: HTTP Remote Control

Any ideas? I'd appreciate some help on this thanks.
by Armstrong
Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:45 pm

HTTP Remote Control

Hi, I'm using http://<IPAddress>:8008/RemoteCommands/SetStorageWithoutFade=S1P18 to play back a particular storage location via the HTTP API interface. This storage location has a single layer with 3 effect parameter chasers each timed for 2 seconds. I am expecting to set the storage location via th...
by Armstrong
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:23 pm
Topic: Preview multiple layers
Replies: 3
Views: 39334

Re: Preview multiple layers

Thanks for your quick response :D I can understand that selecting a new storage location and returning to the original will reset the Chasers on each layer to play from the beginning. But how do I then play them all at the same time? The play Chaser button only plays the current layer. For preview I...
by Armstrong
Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:58 pm
Topic: Preview multiple layers
Replies: 3
Views: 39334

Preview multiple layers

Hi, I have a simple lighting configuration - 3 x 5 strip lights. I need to achieve some effects where each vertical 1 x 5 lane is controlled independently with different colours. So far I have got this working via layers and effect chasers. One thing I can't figure out though. When I'm previewing on...