Maria
by mariajenkins
Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:19 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Scheduling using any year?
Replies: 12
Views: 105796

Re: Scheduling using any year?

Hi Wissmann, Apologies for the delayed reply, I have been working on other projects... Yes, this is how my script looks, but when I try to run it Madrix hangs. I have a large number of cues in my Cue List (eventually there will be over 2000 as I have around 7-8 cues per day, every day) so maybe this...
by mariajenkins
Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:26 am

Hi Wissman,

Thank you for posting the script. Unfortunately when I try to either compile or run it, Madrix freezes and I have to restart it.... Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I just pasted the text into the Macro editor?

Maria
by mariajenkins
Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am

Hi, Thanks again for the reply. I'm quite new to Madrix - it looks like this script only works for Cue number 2? Is that correct? My Cuelist is very long (I have many scheduled events over the year) so do I need to enter this script uniquely for each cue number I wish to be repeated? Thanks again fo...
by mariajenkins
Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi, Thanks for the reply. So is it the case that there are no 'wildcard' characters when using time and date, and only specific dates can be used? If so, I'm not sure how you manage to use Madrix in a permanent installation on a long term basis? Surely I can't be the only one to ask this?! Thanks ag...
by mariajenkins
Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:25 pm
Topic: Maximum Cue List Length
Replies: 1
Views: 26704

Maximum Cue List Length

Sorry, one more question...

Is there are maximum number of cues in a cue list? Or possibly is there any was to trigger a different cue list from the one currently running?

Thanks again,

Maria
by mariajenkins
Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Scheduling using any year?

Hi All, Hoping someone can help.... I'm putting together a cue list for a permanent installation. I want my cues to run on specific days of the year, let's say 14th February for example. When I use the 02-14 entry in the date section, Madrix automatically enters the year 2016 - but I want the cue to...