Search found 4 matches

by MaxMadrix
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:37 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Fixture Group Overlap/Color Bleed?
Replies: 1
Views: 27049

Fixture Group Overlap/Color Bleed?

Hello, I set up four fixture groups across four universes. One of the fixture groups overlaps two universes. When I turn on one particular fixture group - call it "Edge" group - with another group - call it "Center" group, the color of the Edge group bleeds into the Center group....
by MaxMadrix
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am
Topic: Basic Setup - Patch Editor
Replies: 3
Views: 44030

Re: Basic Setup - Patch Editor

Yes - that helps. Thank you. I read that section of the manual and was a bit unsure of certain items. The self-addressing works. I have to remember to keep setting the starting address. Another question if I have a setup incorporating four universes, 1) Can I restrict color effects to certain univer...
by MaxMadrix
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:19 am
Topic: Basic Setup - Patch Editor
Replies: 3
Views: 44030

Basic Setup - Patch Editor

Hello, New user to Madrix 3.x. Using luna 4 - so far so good. I am programming a large theater sign that is largely symmetrical. How do I copy a fixture in the Patch Editor and create a mirror image of it? or for that matter flip or invert it? Also when I copy does it matter what the next address is...
by MaxMadrix
Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 am
Topic: Philips Color Kinetics / iPlayer
Replies: 1
Views: 27777

Philips Color Kinetics / iPlayer

Hi
First post here.
I am setting up a 4 universe (Luna most likely) lighting system with Madrix software. I have a separate Philips Color Kinetics system using an iPlayer 3 and auxbox. How do I determine whether I can control the CK system through the same Madrix software?

Thank you