Search found 10 matches

by naresh
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:05 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Fountain lightd
Replies: 16
Views: 130810

Re: Fountain lightd

Hi Guertler,We enable the stereo sound but still music is playing from player and speakers and not responding on madrix.
by naresh
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:32 am

Hi Guertler,

When we start the madrix and connect the audio jack to my CPU,audio is starts directly through player and in madrix device manager it is showing that no audio capture device were found.
by naresh
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:30 am

HI Guertler, Thanks again :) 1) We have VLC and WINAMP player but that didnt have SMPTE time code signal. Do you know any player which do that perfectly with madrix? 2) When i connect speakers ( Which is outside of the cabin, in which neo/laptop is installed ) on my laptop in which madrix is install...
by naresh
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am

HI Guertler, Thanks again :) 1) We have VLC and WINAMP player but that didnt have SMPTE time code signal. Do you know any player which do that perfectly with madrix? 2) When i connect speakers ( Which is outside of the cabin, in which neo/laptop is installed ) on my laptop in which madrix is install...
by naresh
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi Guertler, Before one week , we have connected neo to our decoders and lights But now today we connected again and found that the lights are not working when we give a command from madrix. DMX decoders are working fine with the other dmx controller but not working with the madrix :( When we connec...
by naresh
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello Guertler, I have installed and tried with the frequency and tha time which i wanted to hold the channels for a partical time, it is working fine. Really very very thanks for this product and for your kind support.!!! Just i want to execute one last thing in my project, i want to start the que ...
by naresh
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 am
Topic: Neo connection
Replies: 1
Views: 27861

Neo connection

HI,
I have purchased NEO madrix.

can i connect 3 pin xlr rather than 5 pin xlr to neo output?
by naresh
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 am

HI GUERTLER, I understand what you want to say. As in my project i am using some decoders too so i want to club some 24V coils as a output of my decoders ( which is not a light ) which will operate when the DMX signal comes to our decoders. When there is a signal between 20 HZ to 1KHZ, some DMX addr...
by naresh
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:14 am

HI GUERTLER, Thanks for your reply :D , meanwhile i have practiced it in our system and its working fine. but what i was unable to achieve is when i set this( channel -001- will be ON for 20 HZ to 1 KHZ ) i was not able to hold this for 5 to 10 seconds. beause during the music show, i want to hold s...
by naresh
Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

Fountain lightd

HI, This is naresh from india. We have a fountain project in our theme park ( IMAGICA ) as a start to try madrix neo on first. i have ordered neo ( Madrix ) for operating our 80 normal coloured lights ( 24vdc) through 3 channel dmx decoders that we have. i want to ask considering 1 decoders, can i o...