Search found 4 matches

by schaf82
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Plexus Output strange
Replies: 2
Views: 34297

Plexus Output strange

Dear Madrix Team, We have a plexus running on the other side of the world (Korea) and only team viewer connection, so our means of investigating the problem are limited. Our setup: We have a plexus connected to a PC running MADRIX via USB running 527 lights on two Universes. Universe 1 goes directly...
by schaf82
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:43 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: OpenLighting Architecutre ArtNet node
Replies: 1
Views: 32427

OpenLighting Architecutre ArtNet node

Hello all, I am working on a project where we would like to track the motion of users (XYZ coordinates) and use this as an input for MADRIX. For this we use TimeOfFlight Cameras which run on a Linux based system. Idea is to encode the positions of the tracked persons via DMX and send it via ArtNet t...
by schaf82
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:18 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Frequency Spectrum
Replies: 3
Views: 47287

Re: Frequency Spectrum

Seams to be the case, if I use the laptop microphone it gives me different noise.

Another question: Why are the frequency bands avalible in MADRIX from 5 HZ - about 12000HZ? and not form 20 -20000HZ?
by schaf82
Wed May 30, 2018 9:12 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Frequency Spectrum
Replies: 3
Views: 47287

Frequency Spectrum

Dear all, I am working on some sound detection with MAS script using the Frequency Bands provided by Madrix. Unfortunately I am not much of a sound guy but simply a computer scientist, so I don't really know the subtleties of sound. I have bought a microphone https://www.google.com/search?q=AT2020US...