Search found 9 matches

by Willy
Tue May 26, 2020 8:49 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: TimeCode Script
Replies: 2
Views: 23624

TimeCode Script

Hi, I am writing a macro for effects and I would like to use the function "GetTimeCode()". But in the compiler messages window, I have the following message : "the function 'GetTimeCode' needs 1 parameters What parameter Is needed ? I saw nothing in the Madrix script Manual about that...
by Willy
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:10 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Color Presets
Replies: 5
Views: 52128

Re: Color Presets

Thank you Fritzsche for your answer ! saving/loading color table is indeed a great tool that i'm using a lot ;) when you are programming, it is not a problem to copy/paste the color as you build new cues. I'm rather looking forward to a way of updating quickly a lot of layer referencing to a precise...
by Willy
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:06 pm
Topic: Color Presets
Replies: 5
Views: 52128

Color Presets

Hi Dears, I would be very nice to have a kind of color preset pool. Something allowing the programmer to store a color in a empty slot below the color picker for example. So that, it would be possible to use that precise color as wanted in a new layer. And if we change the settings of a "custom...
by Willy
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 pm
Topic: DMX IN remote control
Views: 37958

Re: DMX IN remote control

Hello Guertler,

Wonderful !!! exactly what i was looking for. I will test it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Willy
by Willy
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Topic: Fixture rotation in patch
Replies: 3
Views: 47897

Re: Fixture rotation in patch

Hi Guertler,

Thank you very much for your reply and to be so considering with Madrix Users !

Willy
by Willy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:35 pm
Topic: All Network config in Show File
Replies: 1
Views: 31325

All Network config in Show File

Hello,

it would be great if the sub menu « devices network » in the OPTION menu could move to the DEVICE MANAGER menu.
the main reason is for being able to save in the show file the entire network configuration including sACN, Ma-Net, etc….

Best Regards

Willy
by Willy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:31 pm
Topic: DMX IN remote control
Views: 37958

DMX IN remote control

Hello ! My wish is about the DMX In remote control of Madrix. It would be great to be able to do manual settings with the mouse even you activated the DMX distant control. For exemple, if you are controlling the clip selection by a lighting controller, the clip wich is playing back is forced by the ...
by Willy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:28 pm
Topic: Big Xs on previews when key not present
Replies: 6
Views: 65749

Re: Big Xs on previews when key not present

Hello ! First of all, congratulation for the great job you did on release 5. As a lighting operator, i am happy to have such a powerful software in my toolbox. according to Irwin and Antoine, the restriction when you don't have any dongle attached is embarrassing for "offline" programming....
by Willy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm
Topic: Fixture rotation in patch
Replies: 3
Views: 47897

Fixture rotation in patch

Hello,

It would be fantastic to be able to rotate a fixture in the patch editor more precisely than 90 degrees. At least 45deg (very useful for diamond design). the most would be deg by deg.

Best Regards

Willy