Replies: 10
Views: 94815

Re: Control generic par cans

Unfortunately No.
It has another setting that supposedly will work the light in a
Ch1 R
Ch2 G
Ch3 B

configuration but also can't seem to get that to work.
by TerlinguaEd
Wed May 10, 2017 3:20 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Control generic par cans

This is what came with the light. I have tried making my own patches but must be doing something wrong. How would this need to be patched? 7 Channels DMX Function table Ch 1 Total Dimming Ch 2 R Ch 3 G Ch 4 B Ch 5 Strobe speed from fast to slow Ch 6 Self-propelled speed Ch 7 0 Dimming Off 1-50 Prog ...
by TerlinguaEd
Wed May 10, 2017 6:08 am

Still no luck. Is there some way to identify how many channels a light is using? When I slide the master brightness slider the light does strange stuff like flashes and or changes colors. Then when I try to adjust the color values a lot of time it does nothing but if I use the mouse to change the co...
by TerlinguaEd
Tue May 09, 2017 1:29 am

I still have not been able to figure it out. These are the lights I purchased if it helps any...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I5DF62K/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DLUBRU2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
by TerlinguaEd
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 pm

I think I am close to getting it figured out. There are 10 switches on the back. Think number 10 has to be 'on' to put it in dmx mode.
I had it running at some point but the color was off...as in when madrix showed it as blue it would show green etc.
Any ideas?
by TerlinguaEd
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Control generic par cans

Hi,
I bought these inexpensive little par cans that have dip switches on the back. Each par has red, blue, and green led's. My question is how do I setup a fixture for them? Or is there a fixture already made that I should be using? How do I set the switches?

Thank you!
by TerlinguaEd
Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:28 am
Topic: Upgrading from 2 Neos to Luna 16. Setup help
Replies: 3
Views: 42540

Re: Upgrading from 2 Neos to Luna 16. Setup help

We have managed to get it that far but when trying to get it to control the lights nothing happens. It is connected via USB. Do we need to 'create' our fixtures perhaps? They are not a 'name brand' so that is why I was curious... Each fixture has a maximum of 48 channels (16 RGB) per meter. Thanks i...
by TerlinguaEd
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:21 pm
Topic: Upgrading from 2 Neos to Luna 16. Setup help
Replies: 3
Views: 42540

Upgrading from 2 Neos to Luna 16. Setup help

Hi, I currently have two Neo units but am moving up to Luna 16 with the Basic Key. I hooked it up last night and it is not controlling the lights. I have downloaded and installed the Luna driver but nothing is changing on the lights. We are using LED tubes that each have the settings at 24 channels ...