Search found 31 matches

by Quinton
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:25 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Simultaneously Control Independent Groups
Replies: 14
Views: 88783

Re: Simultaneously Control Independent Groups

Ok got it, out of curiosity how many recordings (storage places) can i record to in the Auras?
Also I assume each storage place will be triggered by a diff HTTP command?
by Quinton
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:21 am
Topic: External Time Sync Aura
Replies: 4
Views: 31095

Re: External Time Sync Aura

Thanks Schulze, so if i'm not connected to the internet just simply set latitude/longitude and the aura will keep good time?
by Quinton
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:59 am

Just a follow up question, can I use Madrix5 on a PC as my master and 3aura slaves? In this case how would I switch between master and slave control?
by Quinton
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am
Topic: External Time Sync Aura
Views: 31095

External Time Sync Aura

Hi,

With the New Aura, how would it be best to to sync time for sunset/sunrise if no internet connection is available. I was thinking of using a satellite time server? Would this work? Is there any inbuilt features that can help with this?
by Quinton
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:48 am
Topic: Same Universe across multiple Stella's
Views: 33780

Re: Same Universe across multiple Stella's

Hi Guertler,

I will use either a PC with Madrix5 or and Aura to control the Stellas. The project will grow to different areas so low network traffic is very important.

Will the Aura / Madrix5 PC output in unicast OK? Is this the best way to set this up to ensure reliability / low bandwidth?
by Quinton
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:15 am
Topic: Same Universe across multiple Stella's
Views: 33780

Same Universe across multiple Stella's

Hi, I haven't used the Stella before and was wondering if it is possible to have multiple Stella's on the same universe to make cabling easier. I have a situation were i only have about 100 4CH fittings split up in 4 lots of 25 across a very large area so its much easier to use existing data cabling...
by Quinton
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:43 pm

Ok, got it. Just a further question in this scenario once the Master Aura triggers the white scene on all the slaves, can the manager in one of the buildings (14 buildings in total) got back to independent control i.e. he now wants his building in RED can he trigger the scene independently from his ...
by Quinton
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi Guertler, Sounds like it will be a perfect fit! If say the 14slave Aura's are all set to static white, then the General Manager triggers the Master Aura and plays an effect across all 14slave Aura's, then he stops the effect is it possible for the slaves to go back to white? Also when will the Au...