Search found 28 matches

by milfriez
Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Patch Problem
Replies: 2
Views: 32027

Re: Patch Problem

I eventually was able to figure the problem out. The receiving unit had to be sent the proper commands to initialize the screen in the correct size. I had to use software from the manufacturer to create the file to send to the receiving unit. Once that was configured properly Madrix had no problems.
by milfriez
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 pm
Topic: Patch Problem
Views: 32027

Patch Problem

Hey guys, Just got a second Eurolite screen. I now have 2 screens 64x32 each. When I connect them up they display the same image on both screens instead of spanning one image. I have gone into the Patch settings, and setup 2 screens DVI. Each one 64x32 with a total Matrix size of 128x32. It still on...
by milfriez
Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am
Topic: Macro Script function
Views: 34543

Re: Macro Script function

Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for. I was reading through this section earlier today in the manual, but couldn't find the right command to use. Thanks again!
by milfriez
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Topic: Macro Script function
Views: 34543

Macro Script function

Hello, I am looking for the correct function that would allow me to change the direction of the color scroll effect. I have a multi-layer effect set, and I would like to be able to automatically cycle through square implode and square explode at timed intervals. Is there a way to accomplish this? Th...
by milfriez
Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Complete computer lockup
Replies: 3
Views: 45438

Complete computer lockup

I am running Win7 x64. Running Madrix DVI edition 2.13a stable. When choosing color scroll and clicking on M2L colors, the entire computer locks up. I cannot access even task manager to close the application. I have to fully restart the computer. I have 3 machines that run Madrix, this only occurs o...
by milfriez
Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Topic: Path Name Changing
Views: 43200

Re: Path Name Changing

I realize that by using disk manager you able to make those changes, but in the instance i want to play the videos/effects off the hard drive there is not a way to change the drive letter of your main file partition (c:\). Also I believe that while you can change the drive letter of the flash drive ...
by milfriez
Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Quick Reload
Replies: 0
Views: 23036

Quick Reload

I would like a key (on gui or MIDI programmable) that would allow for default stage of effect to load. For example you have 30 different effects, while performing live you alter effect A then fade to transition B. I would like a way to push a button and reload the original effect A state, with all s...
by milfriez
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm
Topic: Path Name Changing
Views: 43200

Path Name Changing

I utilize multiple computers when using Madrix. I have a main test machine for designing, a laptop for live performances and also another backup laptop. I typically save all my work onto a flash drive. The problem occurs when I go to use my main machine, it already is using the drive letter of the f...
by milfriez
Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm
Topic: Help!! No Output??
Views: 33364

Re: Help!! No Output??

Yes, that was part of the problem. I was in such a hurry to get it up and working I overlooked that. Also, instructions said to setup running LEDshow first, then minimize and then run Madrix on top. Once that happened all i saw was blinking and flickering. After spending an hour with the tech online...
by milfriez
Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am
Topic: Help!! No Output??
Views: 33364

Help!! No Output??

I have a legit key of Madrix, I am trying to setup my Chinese Eurolite T9 (huasantech) -- I dont have any DVI output at all in Madrix. I set everything up and defined the matrix, but nothing appears.

Whats going on?