Search found 38 matches

by rodericwilson
Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: strorageplace description rollover speach bubble description
Replies: 2
Views: 44100

strorageplace description rollover speach bubble description

im getting this thing on my latest project which might happen on other projects but i might just not have noticed it before. the description you can write for each storage place is shown along with a snapshot of the effect when you rollover the storage place . this seem to work for a while but then ...
by rodericwilson
Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: MAS effect . only 1 layer of MAS available
Replies: 7
Views: 63001

Re: MAS effect . only 1 layer of MAS available

originally ,the latest version
2.14b
so i uninstalled and installed 2.14 a and that also had the problem

Roderic
by rodericwilson
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

looking further it has nothing to do with my script.it even does it with no script do this simple thing ... choose 1 storage place choose MAS script effect go to the "edit macro for this layer " script editor do not make a script just compile(f5) . the script icon goes green showing it is ...
by rodericwilson
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

ok further update . i realised i was putting the script in the macros for effect editor . by putting my script in the MAS script editor location this problem does not happen. i was using SetPixel so the script effect i was making worked fine in the macros for effects script editor . it still seems a...
by rodericwilson
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 am

in fact with further inspection it would seem that any effect added as another layer that has an effects script running gets deleted too . i have a very important gig coming up next week and i was hoping to write mas effects with other layers in this way . would downgrading to an earlier madrix vers...
by rodericwilson
Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:55 pm

MAS effect . only 1 layer of MAS available

when creating Mas effects if i try to have 2 or more layers of Mas in the same storage place it allows me and performs correctly while i am creating it but as soon as i go back to that storage place it has deleted all but the 1st layer and replaced those layers with sce color .

:( cry !!!
by rodericwilson
Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: immediate showing of affect of font changes in ticker window
Replies: 1
Views: 38592

immediate showing of affect of font changes in ticker window

hello the Ticker effect has the"change font " window. Particularly when using a small matrix of leds it is hard to find the right font and size that is legible. i have to try one at a time ,click ok closing the window, if its not what i want i have to open it again again . it would be conv...
by rodericwilson
Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm
Topic: video unlock with neos
Views: 29026

video unlock with neos

Hello i have a 288 rgb dmx controlled LED lightbox/lightwall that uses only 2 universes with which i use 2 of my neos to run . a client asked me could we output the very low resolution simple madrix effects as video because he has no space for my lightwall . when you output as video you get the cros...
by rodericwilson
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: ticker font window preview
Views: 30935

ticker font window preview

Hi when using the ticker effect and wanting to change the font or size of font it would be great if you could see in the preview window the effect of that change . when i am using a relatively small matrix lots of the fonts dont work very well so i have to go through lots of fonts and sizes to find ...
by rodericwilson
Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm
Topic: key dvi upgrade
Replies: 3
Views: 42658

Re: key dvi upgrade

yes that is very clear thanks .
so the art net output would be my computer's ethernet output then ?