Search found 658 matches

by Wissmann
Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: USING TH EMADRIX
Replies: 1
Views: 30228

Hello Msiri, . first you should know, MADRIX never will send DMX values without the MADRIX key. The MADRIX key is a "USB Software Protection Dongle" which you get if you buy MADRIX. . Now to your question. . Inside MADRIX you can use a lot of different fixtures which are already defined. I...
by Wissmann
Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:30 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Master speed faders for effect areas A and B
Replies: 8
Views: 84360

Tab Button

Hi Andreas, . thx again for your cooperation in thinking about improving MADRIX :D . Some effects inside MADRIX like the SCE Color Scroll or MAS Script Effect already have the described tab button, we call it HBT for Human Beat Trigger ;-) . But, if i have a tab button for the speedmaster fader, wha...
by Wissmann
Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:55 am

Hi Andreas,
i understand your opinion and will think about the posibillities to include the new tow speedmaster faders in the GUI. Therefor some bigger changes are necessary.
The aim is to change the GUI not to much so the customers haven
by Wissmann
Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Global Speed Masters for A & B

OK, as i understand you, global speed master fader for left (A) and right(B) effect pipelines is what you want and therefor i agree with you a visible fader is much more useful, so for example MIDI hardware controler like the Behringer BCD3000 match best with the Pitch fader which work as you descri...
by Wissmann
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Speedmaster like Submaster?

Hi Andreas, . thx for your post and great description of your feature request. I allready expect this question since verison 2.0 of MADRIX ;-) Unfortunately we does not found the time yet to realize it because of o wide range of differnet features, which was also much important for our customers. . ...
by Wissmann
Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 am
Topic: Support for Flash-files
Replies: 0
Views: 24691

Support for Flash-files

We plan to develop a new SCE Effect which is able to play Flash-files like the SCE Video Effect is bale to play videos.
by Wissmann
Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:52 am
Topic: Timecode synchronisation for SMPTE and MTC
Views: 32007

Timecode synchronisation for SMPTE and MTC

With the version 2.3a MADRIX starts the possiblitiy to synchronise the cuelist with a remote Timecode. For now this is MidiTimeCode (MTC) but only for Short-Messages.
In future MADRIX will be able to understand MTC Long-Messages (System Exclusiv) and SMPTE (audio signal input).
by Wissmann
Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 am
Topic: Highlight function for Patch-Dialog
Views: 30912

Highlight function for Patch-Dialog

As known from other lighting solutions MADRIX will get a Highlight function (Button) inside the Patch-Dialog.
by Wissmann
Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:40 am
Topic: remote control with DMX but selfdefined
Replies: 0
Views: 23778

remote control with DMX but selfdefined

At the moment the only possibility to remote control MADRIX via DMX is to select one of 4 different DMX-IN protocols.
In the future (we already work on it) it will be possible to define the protocol byself, so anybody can deside wich DMX-channel will control which feature inside MADRIX.
by Wissmann
Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 am
Topic: remote control with Midi but selfdefined
Replies: 2
Views: 39083

remote control with Midi but selfdefined

With the version 2.3a MADRIX starts to support remote control with Midi. At the moment the only possibility is to select predefined protocols for Midi-Hardware-Controler like Radical SAC, Hercules mp3 or Beringer BCD3000. In the future (we already work on it) it will be possible to define the protoc...