NEO documentations, NEO and Madrix?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

dieter

NEO documentations, NEO and Madrix?

Post by dieter »

Hi,
I have see you have an interface with name NEO. Do you have more information of this or where can i find more informations?
It's the neo interface an artnet or an artnet2 node?
How I can configure the interface and how many interfaces running with Madrix at the same time?
Come the interface together with a Madrix key (e.g. start version) or must buy a seperate Madrix key?
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

Hi Dieter,

more information about the NEO ... you find a PDF document in the Download section: http://www.madrix.com/download/document ... re_eng.pdf
MADRIX NEO is a new easy to use and effective DMX512 USB interface. You can use this interface to send or receive DMX512 using MADRIX. - 512 DMX OUT or 512 DMX IN function with 5 Pin XLR - plug and play USB 2.0 interface. Power over USB
So the NEO is a USB DMX512 interface and NOT a artnet or an artnet2 node.
You configure the interface by easy connecting to the PC / USB port and installing the NEO drivers. The NEO is very easy to use.
We have tested the NEO hardware. You can connect up to 60 NEO's on one PC using active USB 2.0 hubs and you have stable approx. 40frames!!!
This DMX512 interface includes already a MADRIX software license for
512 DMX channels. Download the MADRIX software for free at
http://www.madrix.com plug in the MADRIX NEO and go. The NEO comes without a separate USB dongle. BUT if you have already e.g. a MADRIX start license with a support of 1 x 512 channels and you plugin the NEO you will having 2 x 512 channels.... same situation with all other licenses plugin one NEO to get additional 512 channels output.
I hope this helps you. Christian
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager