Problem lsd-100 and Madrix

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

sakke

Problem lsd-100 and Madrix

Post by sakke »

Hello.
I have weird problem when i try to use madrix to trough led show t9. Everything works perfectly and i have been reading every topics here, but one very strange problem appears when i go to the device manager - set dvi devices - add new device, i click eurolite T9 and then normally confiqure eurolite t9 and click ok. When i push ok a weird color tube appears to lsd-100 and the tube is rotates. Madrix output screen is black, and still the tube is in the screen. I can use the madrix normally but the color tube is all the time in the screen. It goes away when i shut madrix off.
I dry to do everything.
I hope somebody understand what i mean.

Sakke Salonen
S-Tech Oy
sakke

Re: Problem lsd-100 and Madrix

Post by sakke »

Hello again.
Additional information about the problem.
When i open the madrix software, it automaticly open some pattern in dvi output (i can see it in dvi preview window). And when i add my t9 in the dvi devices the pattern automaticly shows in my screen. I can use madrix normally but the pattern is all the time in the screen and i cant get it off.
Question how i can get that away?

Sakke Salonen
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Problem lsd-100 and Madrix

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

Sakke, which MADRIX KEY do you own?

The "problem" you are describing is not a real problem. This rotating tube across the screen is our DEMO mode of the software. At the same time it is our software protection.

When you connect a purchased MADRIX KEY with DVI output, the cross will disappear. As long as you are running the demo mode, it will stay.

Thanks!