New Update Key Error

CoolB

New Update Key Error

Post by CoolB »

I performed the Madrix 5.4b update this morning with my USB key inserted and it no longer recognizes the key. I have tried the firmware updater but it does not detect a key and the light on the usb is orange. Madrix says "No Usb software protection dongle has been found" Please help as I'm in the middle of programming an Aura and need my key working.

Thank you
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: New Update Key Error

Post by Guertler »

Hello CoolB,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

Can you please try to update the Firmware of the MADRIX KEY again. Therefor please disconnect the MADRIX KEY, restart the PC and perform the MADRIX KEY Firmware update. You will find the KEY Firmware Update in Windows under "Start > MADRIX 5 > MADRIX KEY Firmware Updater".

If this will not help, we are in need of some further information. Can you please send us a MADRIX logfile when the MADRIX KEY is connected and also the serial number of the MADRIX KEY via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com

To save the logfile please navigate in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.

Ther serial number of the used MADRIX KEY you will find as engraving at the USB connector of the MADRIX KEY or at the backside of the KEY box.