midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

trj222

midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

Post by trj222 »

Is there a feature in the midi editor to add r g b filter to layers? I have went through the midi remote editor and do not see a way to do this.
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

Post by Wissmann »

Is it about plain red, green or blue you can use the layer filter feature, adjustable for the first 8 layers by midi, by using the min and max value to work just on this filters.
If you are interested to adjust a specific value for red, green or blue, this is not offerd by MADRIX remote midi.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
trj222

Post by trj222 »

All i need is R G B. I have this option under Global but not under layers. If i go to the editor and add new control. I go to left layer, and then to filter.. there is current layer and also layer choice of first 8 layers. I can also set min and max but this does not change colors for me. It only changes brightness.
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

Hi, download this,
i include 4 buttons for r,g,b and no fx and a fader control for just r,g,b as well.
http://www.madrix.com/download/remote/m ... ntrol.mmrx
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
trj222

Post by trj222 »

I see. Thank you. I didnt see anywhere in the help file that 11, 12, and 13 were the values needed. Is there a way to add a condition that once the button is released it defaults back to no fx? Unlike the global filter absolute does not work the same on this.