I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

frodo01

I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top

Post by frodo01 »

Hello,

Is there a script tag to enable/disable Always on Top for the External Preview?

I would like to put this option on my Midi-Controller.

best regards
Frodo Kroglowski
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top

Post by Guertler »

Hello Frodo,
Welcome to the Forum!
The function to enable/disable "Always on Top" of the External Previews in MADRIX is not available ât the moment.

But could you explain what are you want to do? Maybe there is an other way in MADRIX to get the same result.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you.
frodo01

Post by frodo01 »

We do working with Madrix and Resolume on the same output. If Madrix is on top, we have got the Madrix output on the LED Screen, If not Resolumes Output goes on Top and we do have it's output. I would like to fast change it.

Thank's for the fast reply.

best regards
Frodo Kroglowski
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Frodo,
MADRIX provides the possible to use the "SCE Screen Capture" effect. This effect captures a desired area of the screen. The "SCE Screen Capture" effect is available since MADRIX 3.2.
First you have to change the position of the "Resolume Output" to an area which is not covered by the MADRIX Preview.
Back to MADRIX: Please choose a free Storage Place and select the "SCE Screen Capture" effect. Now you have to change the "Capture Area" of the effect to the area of the "Resolume Output". More information about this effect you can find here: http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/i ... pture.html
In the next step you can create a MIDI command which choose the storage place with the created "SCE Screen Capture" effect and set it to the Main Output.
I hope this little instruction will help you.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.