2 programs simultaneaously in cue list?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Birgitta

2 programs simultaneaously in cue list?

Post by Birgitta »

I am working on a facade lighting project, want to use the cue list to keep programs running. One of the effects use 2 programs one in storage 1 and one in storage 2 can I run them simultaneously by the cue list?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: 2 programs simultaneaously in cue list?

Post by Guertler »

Hello Birgitta,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
The MADRIX Cue List is designed to playback the desired storage places automatically and fade between the cues (storage places) afte a desired time period.
It is not possible to display two storage places at the same time, when the Cue List is running.
But what you can do is:
You can combine the effects of this two places to one place. Therefor you have to work with layers and mix modes in MADRIX.
In the following tutorial links you can learn more about this topics:
http://help.madrix.com/tutorials/html/i ... ayers.html
http://help.madrix.com/tutorials/html/i ... modes.html

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.
Birgitta

Post by Birgitta »

Thanks for answer! Then I have a second question, Im showing an animated (photoshop) video together with your drops, to get the Led bars to show a black background in the video I have had to make background green and to set green colors to 0, it seems like the program cannot read a black background as black, can I find info on how to deal with that problem in an easier way?
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Birgitta,
Can you please send the video, the MADRIX setup and a little explanation of the issue to info[at]madrix[dot]com.
Without to see the setup and the video it is very difficult to say what is the reason of issue and what can you do to solve the problem.
Thank you.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Dear Birgitta,

Thank you for sending us the e-mail as requested! We have just sent back our answer and we found out that the video you are trying to load does not include a black background, but it seems to be green. You can adjust the output by using the "Filter" setting in the SCE Video effect.

Thank you!
Birgitta

Post by Birgitta »

Fritzsche wrote:Dear Birgitta,

Thank you for sending us the e-mail as requested! We have just sent back our answer and we found out that the video you are trying to load does not include a black background, but it seems to be green. You can adjust the output by using the "Filter" setting in the SCE Video effect.

Thank you!
As mentioned above my problem is that the leds do not seem to pick up the black background signal they read it as a colour, maybe thats a fixture problem not a program problem?
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Birgitta,
Black usually means that the LED fixtures are turned off. When I understand you correctly, your LED fixtures are still lighting up?
What are the fixtures showing when you select an SCE Color effect with the color black?
Can you please send us the original video that does not include your adjustment (green color values set to 0)?
Thank you!