layer display / copy and paste

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

rodericwilson

layer display / copy and paste

Post by rodericwilson »

any chance of an improvement to the way layers are displayed and edited ?

i would like to be able to copy multiple layers and paste them into another storage place ( that also already has several layers) .
when you have lots of specific layer effect parameters set a certain way , it is a pain to copy and paste individually each one , one by one .

what would be great would be a window you could open that would see (and could scroll down)all the layers and parameters (i use lots ) where you could drag several layers from another storage place to another ,compare attributes and parameterts of these layers and even select parameters of several different layers together alowing simulateous control of the different parameters.

i am doing projects that use lots of layers that get switched on by midi .Using scripting i have ,so far ,got 36 layers in each storage place controlled by 36 midi keyboard keys and this works fine ,but trying to edit the layers is a nightmare .

even without this extreme use of layers ,like my project has, i still think such a facility would be a very useful addition .
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: layer display / copy and paste

Post by Wissmann »

Hi,
i can imagine it is a hard work if you realy have 36 layers on each storage place (love to see the setup).
However it is good to know how our customer work with MADRIX. Thank you for this advice we will work on it, but for sure not before MADRIX 3.x.
THX
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)